Wednesday, July 9, 2014

100+ Definitions 39



Invincible #39

Invincible #39 (I#39):  Hey, the almost 40th issue of Invincible here to tell you about the events that transpired in my pages. 

Low-Frequency Listener (L-FL):  We’re also going…

I#39: SHUT UP!  None care what you say!  Events of my issue begin with Shape Smith, the Martian shape-shifter who became a superhero on Earth.  He tells how the Sequids invaded and then were enslaved by the Martians.  

L-FL: The scene then…

WHAP!

I#39: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!?  Next, Atom Eve and Invincible fly from Africa to join the team heading into space to fight the Sequid invasion.  Amber becomes angry at Mark’s sudden absence and calls Gary the librarian.  The Lizard League attacks and seizes control over a nuclear missile silo in Anderstown, Wyoming.  The remaining members of the Guardians of the Globe (Rex-Splode, Dupli-Kate, and Shrinking Ray) step out to fight the lizards.

L-FL: The issue ends with…

WHAP PUNCH KICK

I#39: DON’T YOU LISTEN? SHUT UP!  The issue ends with the Sequids destroying the shuttle and the heroes preserved in space in a safety bubble created by Atom Eve. 

L-FL: So the def…Sorry.  I’ll shut up.

I#39: You better.  This issue defines superhero as individuals able to carry their noble antics to different environments in order to defend their protectorate.  So, keep your silence Lewd Frequently Listlicker.  We’re off to a great start!  Really—just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment